top of page
- Genuine cow leather shoe upper
- Pigskin/Cow Leather inner lining
- Lace-up fastening
- Box toe
- Rubber/Leather sole
- Always keep your shoes dry, avoid water. If shoes are wet, absorb water quickly with tissue and allow shoes to dry at room temperature, away from a heater.
- Wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- Use a high quality cream polish that matches the shoe colour, then buff to shine.
- Avoid liquid shoe polishes and silicone spray.
bottom of page