An orthotist is the primary medical clinician responsible for the prescription, manufacture and management of medical braces, or orthoses.
Orthotist examines patients' condition, formulate treatment plans and provide orthoses to address patients' needs. Orthotist also provides follow-up care and continued patient management to ensures the overall welfare of patients.
An orthotist designs, fabricates, and fits hand-made orthoses or pre-fabricated orthoses for different ailments.
1) Orthopaedic Doctor
2) Interested in Engineering
3) Interested to use handcraft tools to fabricate orthoses
4)Fluent in spoken and written English
Interested candidates (not restricted to Singaporean) who wish to apply for this position, please send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com.
As a footwear engineer, you will be involved in the entire shoe manufacturing process – gi – here at TLM. You are expected to operate the various software and machineries involved in the manufacturing process.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2) Experience handling machinery
3) Experience with Computer-Aided Design manufacturing processes
4) Experience with shoe pattern engineering an added bonus but not required.
Training will be provided.
5) Effective oral and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
You are the one we are looking for if you are passionate about creating high-quality footwear that is both comfortable and fashionable. Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position, please send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.